The Hydroponic Recirculating Deep Water Culture System includes:
- Four modules each of size 5 gallons.
- One control module of size 5 gallons with air pump and lid.
- Four pieces of round air stones each of size 4″.
- One water pump having the pressure of 400gph.
- A start-up kit with proper instructions.
Every module of this Recirculating Deep Water Culture System has root spa attached with it. The mixture of water and nutrient is processed from the bottom of the system and nourished from the top of the modules. Retrieval of nutrients from the top of the module ensure that they will not settle down at the bottom. One of the main features of this Recirculating Deep Water Culture system is that it is less prone to bug infections and diseases.
The Recirculating Deep Water Culture system works on two principles:
This step is achieved by feeding the plants with oxygenated water in the bottom of the module. This ensures the speedy growth and development of the plants. The roots of the plants remain drenched in the mixture of rich water and nutrient.
Mixture of oxygenated water and nutrient is constantly circulated throughout the cycle and ensure that nutrients do not snuggle down into the bottom of the module. After that, the bottom solution is drawn and put in the control module for further processing.
The Garden hose drain adapter also known as H2OToGro, is one the main features of this system. The H2OToGro system makes use of the existing water pump to wash out the reservoir all the way through to the included garden hose. Simply attach the garden hose, exchange the reservoir lines and hook up the pump. Ideal for systems in small areas, the capacity to attach a common garden hose makes tank changes easy and convenient.
Pros of the Hydroponic Recirculating Deep Water Culture System
- Compact and simple.
- All the parts of Recirculating Deep Water Culture system are well drilled and pre-cut.
- Highly water tight.
- The air pump has proper air flow adjuster.
- Best for indoor grows.
- Water level indicator.
- Nutrient fill up opening.
- Innovative and durable design.
Cons of the Hydroponic Recirculating Deep Water Culture System
- Very expensive.
- Only available in one color (black).